Roland DG Large Format Digital Printers
Roland DG has a rich history in the world of large format digital printers, stretching back to its founding in Japan in 1981. The company quickly gained a reputation for producing high-quality large format digital printers, including its print and cut technology. Throughout its history, Roland DG has provided businesses with the tools they need to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry.
Roland DG Qualities
One of the key reasons that Roland DG has remained dominant in the industry is their unwavering commitment to quality. Whether you are using one of their large format digital printers, wide format digital cutters, or 3D milling machines, you can be sure that you are getting a product that has been designed and built to the highest standards. Additionally, the products are reliable, durable and capable of producing consistently high-quality results. This in turn empowers businesses to maximise their productivity and increase profitability.
Roland DG’s commitment to quality doesn’t end with their products. The company has a robust network of dealers and distributors around the world. Hence, whether you are a small business owner or a large-scale production facility with complex printing and fabrication needs, Roland DG is there to support you every step of the way.
Roland DG Milestones
Here are some of the major milestones in the company’s printer history:
- 1996: Launched the CAMMJET CJ-60, its first large format pigment print and cut machine.
- 1998: Launched the Hi-Fi JET FJ-50, 6 color pigment printer.
- 2001: Launched the SOLJET SC-500, its first eco-solvent print and cut machine.
- 2005: Launched the VersaCAMM SP-300V, affordable eco-solvent print and cut machine.
- 2008: Launched the VersaUV LEC-300, large format UV print and cut machine.
- 2009: Launched the SOLJET PRO III XC-540MT, print and cut machine with metallic ink.
- 2011: Launched the VersaUV LEJ-640, UV-LED hybrid printer.
- 2013: Launched the VersaCAMM VS-640i, successor of the SP series.
- 2015: Launched the SOLJET EJ-640, large format eco-solvent printer.
- 2016: Launched the TrueVIS VG-640, successor of the VS series.
- 2019: Launched the TrueVIS VG2-640, successor of the VG series.
- 2020: Launched the TrueVIS VF2-640, successor of the SOLJET EJ-640.
- 2021: Launched the VersaUV LEC2-640, successor of the VersaUV LEC series.
- 2022: Launched the TrueVIS VG3-640, successor of the VG2 series.
- 2023: Launched the TrueVIS LG-640, successor of the VersaUV LEC2 series.
*Highlighted models are answers to the quiz above.
**Disclaimer – a non exhaustive list of Roland DG product launches.
Roland DG is one of the most progressive companies in the digital printing and fabrication industry today. Their focus on quality, customer service, and innovation has made them a provider of choice for businesses of all sizes. If you are looking for a reliable and innovative partner for your digital printing and fabrication needs, contact us below for a free consultation.