Streamlined build for excellent value
- Achieve high-resolution output with fewer passes thanks to the newly developed high-speed data control technology which maximises the performance of the print heads.
- With a two-pass print set-up, you can achieve speeds up to 76.1 m2/h.
Enhanced productivity features with you in mind
- Enable unattended long runs with the integrated take-up unit.
- Keep your device in top condition with user-friendly self-maintenance options.
- Optional dryer unit helps the ink to dry during high-speed printing.
High-definition print expression
- Delight your customers every time with reliable, high-quality CMYK inks.
- VersaWorks’ True Rich Color ensures the reproduction of vivid and accurate colours, even with only CMYK.
- Precision engineered to provide exceptional image quality at a very attractive price.
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP with a wide selection of productivity-boosting features.
- Roland DG Connect App ready – giving you instant access to important data about print jobs as well as your business.
- With impressively economical ink usage and reliable hardware, you can lower costs and increase margins.
- Print profiles are available and free to download for the most common media types in your area.
|2,886 × 748 × 1,415 mm
(113.7 x 29.5 x 55.8 in.)
|Width||259 to 1,625 mm (10.2 to 64 in.)|
|Thickness||Max. 1.0 mm (39.3 mil) with liner, for printing|
|Roll outer diameter||
Max. 250 mm (9.8 in.)
|Roll weight||Max. 45 kg (99 lb.)|
76.2 mm (3 in.) or 50.8 mm (2 in.)
|Inks||Four Colours (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black)|
|Capacity||500 ml cartridge (D-EA)|
|Resolution||Max. 1,200 dpi|
|RIP (included)||VersaWorks 6|