The successful candidate will provide on-site support to customers, perform periodic inspection and preventive maintenance on printing equipments. This includes attending to service calls such as machine breakdowns, replacement of parts, technical enquiries, and any other customer enquiries.
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Engineer
- Diploma/Higher Nitec in Mechatronics/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in service and maintenance works on various machineries
- Perform troubleshooting and on-site hands-on problem solving
- Able to conduct training to customers
- Able to travel outstation
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess good working attitude, willing to learn new skills and protocols on new equipments and machineries
Interested candidates please email your resume and any other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.