The EFI™ VUTEk® GS2000LX Pro is a fully loaded, production-level LED UV-curing hybrid printer with true grayscale technology that extends the range of supported substrates and print providers’ bottom line with an innovative ink curing technology. It reduces operating costs with less material fall out and smooth production runs, and boosts productivity with its continuous print printing capability. No other technology in its class can deliver the environmental benefits to satisfy demands for a greener printing solution with less waste, fewer consumables and decreased power consumption.
Print on More Substrates with a Production-Level LED UV Printer
- Delivers high definition point-of-purchase graphics with eight colors plus white and advanced multilayer white ink printing.
- Extends the range of supported substrates with innovative ink curing technology that delivers high quality and high adhesion.
- Increases up time and productivity, while decreasing maintenance costs.
- Reduces waste with consistent color output and simple operation.
- Satisfies customer requests for a greener print solution.
- Delivers higher image quality with true grayscale technology to extend your reach into more lucrative, higher-volume jobs at a lower total cost of ownership.
- Integration ready with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity.
Features & Specifications
The EFI™ VUTEk® GS2000LX Pro LED printer helps reduce your operating costs while increasing your productivity and application possibilities with greener, LED UV-curing printing capabilities.
- Eight colors plus white ink printing
- Powerful LED curing technology
- Orion operating system
- Continuous print productivity with less than five seconds between boards for faster job turns
- Single-pass multilayer printing
- Standard multiqueue on-demand functionality
- Precision alignment fence for accurate image alignment
- Optional extension table with casters and small depth extension table
- Optional Material Edge Guides (MEG) for working with imperfect corrugated materials
- Fiery® proServer with Fiery XF production digital front end and color management workflow
- Bidirectional communication capability between the Fiery XF RIP and printer
- Integrates seamlessly with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
- Enhanced Service Program (ESP) warranty for your printer, Fiery proServer hardware and Fiery XF software
- Dual resolution of true 600 or true 1000 dpi.
- Handles flexible and rigid media up to 80 in. (2 m) wide and up to 2 in. (5.08 cm) thick
- Fast-4™: 2,000 sq. ft. (186 sq. m.) per hour
- Up to 45 – 4’x8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) boards per hour
- Eight-color plus white: 1,000 sq. ft. (93 sq. m.) per hour
- Up to 24 – 4’x8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) boards per hour
- Resolutions of true 600 dpi or 1000 dpi