Benchtop UV Flatbed Printers Expand Your Imagination
With superior ease of use and efficiency, you can print brilliant color and realistic textures for amazingly lifelike graphics plus premium finishes including simulated embossing on almost anything.
Now available in a choice of 20 or 30 inch print widths in a stylish form factor, the VersaUV LEF2 series will redefine your business.
Print Directly on a Wide Range of Materials
Unlike other inkjet printers, the LEF2 series employs UV-LED lamps to instantly cure ink on the surface of material with UV light, allowing you to print directly onto PVC and plastics, canvas, wood, leather, fabric, and more. Now the addition of Primer ink opens up the possibility of printing on an even wider variety of materials.
True to Life Prints Created by Exceptional Image Quality and Special Effects
With the LEF2 series, you can produce photos, graphics and finely-detailed text with unmatched print quality. In addition, the LEF2 series enables printing amazingly lifelike textures and simulated 3D embossing as well as gloss and matte finishes by overprinting multiple layers of Clear ink and changing the timing of UV light irradiation.
In addition to CMYK and Clear inks, White ink is also available to ensure that colors pop on dark or clear substrates.
High quality Output, Performed easily and efficiently
High Reliability and Safety
The LEF2 series adopts a new cleaning system for improved operation and reliability. A Head Refresh feature removes any ink remaining on the printheads and cleans the printhead surface to maintain the health of your printer.
Should a printhead clog, a new Nozzle Mask function allows you to continue printing while using the remaining part of the printhead. An airtight cover protects operators from UV light and prevents dust from settling onto the surface of materials while printing. The LEF2 series UV printers require no special electrical requirements, are simple to operate and run safe, clean and cool.
Intuitive VersaWorks 6 Ensures Efficient Production
The LEF2 series includes the latest VersaWorks 6 RIP & Print management software equipped with a user-friendly menu of functions to maximize performance so that high-quality printing can be performed immediately after installation.
- A Harlequin RIP dual-core engine with support for PDF 2.0 and native 64-bit processing provides accurate rendering of PDFs with shadows and transparencies.
- Icon-based interface with drag-and-drop functionality facilitates ease of use.
- VersaWorks 6 supports data rotation and a partial print function that maintains position information.
- Special Color Plate Generation allows you to auto-generate White, Gloss and Primer layers with one button.
- Equipped with a spot embossing function to speed up printing of 3D embossed effects (supported only for the CMYKGlGlWh ink configuration on the LEF2-300).
- A color-matching function allows easy color matching for same-models and ink types. Consistent color matching is possible even when sharing print jobs with multiple printer units.*
- Also supported are new print queue options, UV post cure within the RIP and new 16-pass print mode (standard 720×720 dpi).
* Valid only when using the same model printers with the same ink type and configuration. Files must be printed with the same print settings including “Media Type” and “Print Quality.”