Brilliant color production
For color conscious production.
Presenting 6-colour direct-to-garment printing solution, the Storm Hexa is ideal for sports and licensing franchises.
By creating brilliant, vivid CMYK + Red and Green color combinations, printers can easily reproduce the true colors of sport teams and accurately match corporate logos. Kornit’s unique single-step printing solution improves your print quality while reducing your maintenance ink consumption.
The most advanced direct-to-garment textile printers.
Kornit’s Storm 1000 and Storm Hexa are the most cutting edge printers in the Storm platform, offering tremendous speed with maximum color combinations. Ink recirculation mechanism reduces the need to purge printing heads, increasing the lifespan of the printing heads, and significantly reducing waste and ink costs.
The Storm 1000 and Storm Hexa are the latest additions to the Kornit Storm Platform, Kornit’s best-selling direct-to-garment printer. The Storm Platform is part of Kornit’s full line of printers, offering a scalable solution that can grow with your business.
- Developed specifically for mid-sized businesses high-volume production
- Dual-pallet set up for non-stop productivity
- Large print areas of up to 20 X 28 in / 50 X 70 cm for XXL garments and cut pieces
- 16 height adjustable industrial print heads for printing over zippers, buttons and raised objects
- 4 Liter bulk ink system for uninterrupted operation, supporting both 4L and 1.5L ink containers
- Full operational and production control with only one person working the machine
- Ink recirculation mechanism
- Uninterrupted flow of ink decreases nozzle clogging, eliminates purging, reduces direct / indirect costs and ink waste, improving total cost of ownership.
- Increased system uptime, reduced maintenance, improved system performance & utilization
- Consistent print quality
- Faster and cheaper system wake-up, shut-down and recovery procedures
- Fast pallet exchange
- Pallet replacement in seconds!
- Significant system utilization improvement
- Production planning made easyHumidity control system
- Humidity controlled environment for consistent & optimal printing
- Improves printing in dry conditions, eliminating potential streaks and missing lines
- Electrical battery backup system
- Increases reliability
- Enables nightly maintenance procedures
|Printing Method||Direct to Garment|
|Ink Type||6 colors CMYKRG + White|
|Print Heads||16 heads, 12 heads CMYKRG – 2 each, 4 Whith heads|
|Printing Area||Up to 20 x 28 in / 50 x 70 cm|
|Printing Substrates||Cotton, Polyester, Cotton-polyester blends, Lycra, Viscose, Linen, Silk, Leather, Denim, Wool and more|
|Dimensions||114 x 80 x 65 in / 290 x 202 x 165 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 1705 kg / 3759 lb|
|Power Requirements||400/208 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase, 3W+N+PE|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 18°C-30°C / 64.4°F-86°F, Humidity: 45%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing|