Maximum output at minimum cost
Ideal for promotional t-shirt printers and mass production printers
Tthe Storm 1000 offers accelerated production speed and volume, unparalleled print quality, fast turnaround and high profitability.
Supreme quality and high-speed at low cost. Built for 24/7 operation, Storm 1000 will dramatically boost your print output without sacrificing on quality.
The most advanced direct-to-garment textile printers.
Kornit’s Storm 1000 and Storm Hexa are the most cutting edge printers in the Storm platform, offering tremendous speed with maximum color combinations. Ink recirculation mechanism reduces the need to purge printing heads, increasing the lifespan of the printing heads, and significantly reducing waste and ink costs.
The Storm 1000 and Storm Hexa are the latest additions to the Kornit Storm Platform, Kornit’s best-selling direct-to-garment printer. The Storm Platform is part of Kornit’s full line of printers, offering a scalable solution that can grow with your business.
- Developed specifically for mid-sized businesses high-volume production
- Dual-pallet set up for non-stop productivity
- Large print areas of up to 20 X 28 in / 50 X 70 cm for XXL garments and cut pieces
- 12 height adjustable industrial print heads for printing over zippers, buttons and raised objects
- 4 Liter bulk ink system for uninterrupted operation, supporting both 4L and 1.5L ink containers
- Full operational and production control with only one person working the machine
- Ink recirculation mechanism
- Uninterrupted flow of ink decreases nozzle clogging, eliminates purging, reduces direct / indirect costs and ink waste, improving total cost of ownership.
- Increased system uptime, reduced maintenance, improved system performance & utilization
- Consistent print quality
- Faster and cheaper system wake-up, shut-down and recovery procedures
- Fast pallet exchange
- Pallet replacement in seconds!
- Significant system utilization improvement
- Production planning made easy
- Humidity control system
- Humidity controlled environment for consistent & optimal printing
- Improves printing in dry conditions, eliminating potential streaks and missing lines
- Electrical battery backup system
- Increases reliability
- Enables nightly maintenance procedures
|Printing Method||Direct to Garment|
|Ink Type||4 colors CMYK + White|
|Print Heads||12 heads: 8 heads CMYK – 2 each, 4 White heads|
|Printing Area||Up to 20 x 28 in / 50 x 70 cm|
|Printing Substrates||Cotton, Polyester, Cotton-polyester blends, Lycra, Viscose, Linen, Silk, Leather, Denim, Wool and more,|
|Dimensions||114 x 80 x 65 in / 290 x 202 x 165 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 1705 kg / 3759 lb|
|Power Requirements||400/208 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3 phase, 3W+N+PE|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 18°C-30°C / 64.4°F-86°F, Humidity: 45%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing|