Roland DG LEF2 Series Desktop UV Flatbed Printers Expand Your Imagination
Roland DG LEF2 Series will redefine your business. With superior ease of use and efficiency, you can print brilliant colour and realistic textures for amazingly lifelike graphics plus premium finishes including simulated embossing on almost anything. Now available in a choice of different print widths in a stylish form factor.
Feel the Color with Gloss ECO-UV Ink
Print onto higher volumes of items and add gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add a whole new dimension of “touch and color.” Develop your own special finishes or choose from seventy-two, ready-to-use texture patterns in our Roland DG Texture System Library.
State-of-the-Art Ink Printing
Print graphics with smooth color and exceptional detail on a virtually limitless range of merchandise, materials and products.
- CMYK, White and Gloss ECO-UV® (EUV ver. 2 and EUV4) inks offer stunning results.
- ECO-UV® (EUV ver. 2 and EUV4) inks are engineered for use on all applications— you don’t need to purchase multiple ink sets for different media use.
- Create colors that pop on dark or clear substrates with White ink that acts as a spot color.
- Optional Primer ink enables you to prep the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-color customization.*
- An Automated Ink Circulation System stops ink pigments from settling in the ink lines for even consistency.
- Mist Filters catch the surplus ink that mists off the edges of your media to avoid overspray and keep ink from falling on internal components.
* For optimum primer results, it’s highly recommended that users test for adhesion to media items before final production
UV Customization with More Ease and Efficiency
The simple-to-operate LEF2-300 series is fully-loaded with advanced new machine features. Completely enclosed when printing, it runs clean, cool and energy efficiently with low-heat UV-LED lamps and self-wicking ink features. It offers many new machine advantages to lessen downtime and streamline your print process.
- Intelligent Test Printing
Save time and materials by altering the test print position— test print on the same material multiple times.
- Roland DG Intelligent Pass Control
Controls dot placement between each pass for faster throughput and excellent image quality in all print modes.
- LED Pointer Set-Up
A new LED pointer precisely pinpoints the origin point of your print job.
- Roland DG OnSupport
You’ll receive an e-mail or smart phone alert when ink is low or when a job is complete for an unattended, worry-free operation.
- Vacuum Bed
Hold media perfectly steady with an optional vacuum bed that ensures print stability.
- Optional Rotary Rack Accessory
Get excellent print results when printing on cylindrical objects with an optional machine attachment.
New! Rotary Rack for Printing on Cylindrical Objects
The Rotary Rack option for LEF series flatbeds makes printing directly on cylindrical objects easier and more affordable than ever. A metal frame design and non-flex rollers ensure durability and consistent, high-quality results. With a superior design and simple set-up, you’ll be printing and profiting in no time.
Included VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
- With powerful new 64-bit processing and RIP capabilities, plus cropping, tiling, nesting, and other tools, the world’s most popular RIP software makes production even simpler while maximizing the capabilities of your print device.
- Advanced RIP features include new print queue options, up to 40 job presets, UV post cure within the RIP and 16-pass print mode (standard 720×720).
- A Special Color Plate Generation feature allows you to automatically generate White, Gloss and Primer layer directly in the RIP.
- Print multiple images and text onto media in a single print run with variable data tools.
- Rotate, set spacing and maintain clip position inside the RIP when printing your graphics and applying Gloss ink effects.
- Match color output between different printers and print modes from a single printer with Printer Color Match Settings that integrates profiling tools such as the i1 Pro3 and new VW-S1 color measuring tool.