HP Latex R2000 Plus Printer
- Unprecedented quality and colors on rigid for sustained production environments.
- Up to 2.5 m (98 in) wide boards
- Maximum media thickness: 5 cm / 2 in
- 5-liter ink cartridges colors, 3-liter white
- Single roll up to 100 kg / 220.4 lb
- Indoor Production: 43 m2/hr (463 ft2/hr) – 14 boards/hr
Achieve amazing colors on both rigid and flexible
With the HP Latex R2000 Plus Printer Series, you can transform any rigid or flexible substrate with amazing colors. And with new vibrant HP Latex color gamut on rigid, you can transform new substrates to set yourself apart from your competition.
Expand your offering with the glossiest white
Whites that fade to yellow are becoming a thing of the past with white HP Latex Ink, an industry breakthrough. With the HP Latex R Printer Series, you can transform your business all while adding value to new applications.
Increase your productivity with smarter printing
Smarter printing designed for more productivity and more new business. With the HP Latex R Printer Series, you can maximize uptime and meet production peaks—without compromising quality. A printer with proactive alerts and preventive services.
HP Latex Inks make a difference
Original HP inks are designed together with HP Latex printers to produce consistent results. With reliable performance, you can minimize waste and downtime. While non-HP inks may cost less per litre, they can cause frequent printhead replacement, unsellable prints, and increased printer downtime and maintenance.
Designed for sustainable impact
In addition to delivering outstanding image quality, consistency, and durability, our latest generation of HP Latex Inks offer an attractive environmental profile to both print service providers and customers:
- Reach sensitive indoor spaces like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odourless and low-emitting meeting UL GREENGUARD GOLD (unrestricted full room décor), AgBB criteria, and Émissions dans l’air intérieur (very low emitting A+)
- Making safer operations easier— no required hazard warning labels, avoid reactive monomer chemistry, and HAPs.
- Meet stringent health and environmental criteria—HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO® certified, conform to ZDHC Manufacturing Restricted Substances List, and comply with toy safety requirements.
- Print on a wide variety of eco-conscious media choices, and deliver prints that are recyclable, returnable, or non-hazardous and safe for disposal.