OUTSTANDING Price Performance
Since the launch of our first inkjet printer in 1997, Roland DG has led the sign market in image quality, product reliability and customer service. The new EU-1000MF large format UV-LED flatbed printer builds upon these strengths by offering high-quality printing and unmatched support at a great price and productivity level that will appeal to a wide range of customers.
*The EU-1000MF is sold only in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, and Taiwan.
Capable of beautiful imaging on a wide range of materials for a large variety of applications
including sign graphics, event and store displays, décor, and small-lot/ high-mix custom goods.
- The EU-1000MF, a large format UV-LED flatbed printer with a maximum media size of 1,220 (W) x 2,440 (D) x 95 (H) mm.
- Equipped with six printheads in a staggered array for printing up to 27.6m2/h in standard CMYK mode and enabling it to handle approximately nine rigid 4’ x 8′ (1,220 x 2,440 mm) boards per hour.
- In CMYK+White standard mode, the EU-1000MF can print 14.3m2/h, or enough to print about four boards.
- The UV-LED lamp instantly cures the ink, making it fast-drying and eliminating the need for post-printing drying.
- The ability to print directly onto a variety of materials such as acrylic, PETG, PVC, foam, PC, wood, and aluminium composite boards eliminates the need to print on roll media and then mount on a board, reducing post-processing time and costs.
- Employs Variable Dot Printing Technology, which uses different sizes of ink droplets with high precision.
- Roland DG’s acclaimed True Rich Color print setting makes it possible to achieve a higher level of output quality by combining both “vividness” and “naturalness” in a single print job.
- The UV inks are GREENGUARD Gold certified for low VOCs, making them safe to use in indoor environments.
- Includes premium FlexiPRINT PLUS Roland DG Edition 64bit RIP software with True Rich Color Profile support and optimized print profiles.
Focus on workflow and fast operation
- 4-Zone vacuum bed with Positive Air Pressure mode to simplify loading and alignment of sheets.
- Print head protection system with collision detection.
- White ink agitation system for white ink stability, consistency and simplified maintenance.
- Anti-static Ionization System for wider media compatibility and quality of prints.
- Compared to conventional UV lamp systems such as Halogen, our UV-LED lamp system prolongs lamp life and provides more energy savings.
- Real-time digital ink level display for the 2.5 litre per color ink bottles.
- Four emergency stop switches combined with an optical safety sensor to protect the operator and printer.
- Fast and stable ethernet connection to PC Controller workstation.
Roland DG Care included for your peace of mind
One year manufacturer’s warranty includes print-heads when using Roland DG premium E-US UV inks with full backing and support from Roland DG and our accredited global resellers and integrators.
|Printing method||Piezo ink-jet method|
|Acceptable Media||Width||Max. 2,440 mm (96 in.)|
|Length||Max. 1,220 mm (48 in.)|
|Thickness||Max. 95 mm (3.74 in.)|
|Weight||Max. 45 kg/m² (99 lb./m²)|
|Maximum printing width/printing length *||Max. 2,440 x 1,120 mm (96 x 44 in.)|
|Colors||Six colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, white, gloss)|
|Tank capacity||2.5 L|
|Ink-curing unit||Built-in UV-LED lamp|
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Max. 720 x 900 dpi|
|Connectivity||Ethernet 1000BASE-T for control PC only|
|Power requirements||AC 220 V, 50/60 Hz, 32 A|
|Acoustic noise level (during operation)||80 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions||Width x Depth x Height: 4,556 x 2,100 x 1,470 mm (180 x 83 x 58 in.)|
|Weight||1,300 kg (2,870 lb.)|
|Temperature||18 to 25 °C (64.4 to 77 °F)|
|Humidity||40 to 70 %RH (no condensation)|
|Included items||Power cord, user’s manual (to download), Software RIP (to download), Goggles, etc.|
* The maximum printing area can be extended up to 2,440 × 1,220 mm (96 × 48 in.).