Roland DG BN-20 Series
Start building a t-shirt, poster, sticker, and decal graphics printing business, all from the comfort of your desktop. With Roland DG BN-20 printer/cutters, you can print, cut, and create super high-quality graphics without the super high price tag.
- Easily the most versatile print devices in their class— print and cut on a huge range of vinyl, films, and media
- In addition to traditional graphics, you can create heat transfer graphics for jerseys, hoodies, bags and more
- Legendary Roland DG machine reliability combines with exceptional image quality and color to give you the solution you need to succeed
Roland DG BN-20
Ink Configuration: CMYK+White or CMYK+Metallic
Ink Type: Eco-Sol Max
Feature: Additional printing on dark, clear and metallic media
Roland DG BN-20A (New)
Ink Configuration: CMYK
Ink Type: Eco-Sol Max2
Feature: A high-speed print mode for increased print speed
Create Print and Cut Graphics with One Awesome Machine
Not only do BN-20 devices print quality graphics up to 1440 dpi, but they can automatically contour cut them as well! This means you can create labels, decals, t-shirt transfers and other products that are cut to the unique compositions of your designs.
A state-of-the-art cutting operation provides consistent results and isn’t prone to the problems inherent in craft cutter devices with simple up/down electronic controls. Instead, they ensure super-crisp cutting results on a huge diversity of products— supporting rolls up-to 20-inches wide by 50 ft. and weighing up-to 13 lbs.
Heat Transfer Graphics and Apparel
Customize t-shirts, jerseys, gym bags, aprons, hoodies and so much more using a BN-20 and heat-transfer media as part of a heat-transfer workflow. Put your own artwork on fabric products or create company branded merchandise.
Die-Cut Labels and Decals
Print and cut on a huge range of adhesive vinyl and film to produce car stickers, logo stickers, product labels and so many more die-cut products— create individual stickers or sticker batches with ease.
Signs Displays and Posters
Create everything from promotional signs and company displays to custom posters and photographic prints with media flexibility on a huge range of coated and uncoated materials.
Add company branding, promotions, and business messaging to cars and other vehicles with the ease of integrated print/cut— create die cut products by printing and cutting a wide variety of adhesive and self-clinging film media.
Produce professional quality window clings and graphics for stores, restaurants, and other businesses— print and cut with a wide variety of adhesive and self-clinging film media for profitable displays and sales promotions.
Art and Wall Décor
Add your art, designs, and photography onto a world of media— print/cut vinyl graphics or put your designs on artistic substrates like canvas, gloss paper and matte paper.
BN-20’s Love Creative People
Despite a low-price tag that makes it comparable to “art and graphics printers” on the market, BN-20 printer/cutters are serious machines that offer seriously great results. Used by everyone from hobbyists who are looking to take their home business to the next level, to graphic design professionals who need quality and versatility from a desktop device to businesses that want to create custom graphics from their stores and offices, BN-20 technology empowers creative people to do amazing things.
- Now compatible with True Rich Color presets in VersaWorks 6 to widen your color gamut and achieve bolder and more targeted color results.
- A simplified media feed system automatically aligns roll media for printing— ensuring proper placement and tracking.
- Print, cut and laminate graphics— remove prints, laminate, and reload for cutting— automatically realigning and compensating for skew and distortion.
- The BN-20’s Energy Star® seal of approval guarantees maximum energy efficiency to lower your electric bills.
- Roland DG OnSupport automatically manages your production— e-mailing you when ink is low, a job is finished, or you need to download a firmware upgrade.
- The BN-20A model features a streamlined installation process for easy set-up.
Included VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
BN-20 devices have been engineered to make print production easy for users of all skill levels. In addition to a simplified control panel operation, it includes VersaWorks 6 RIP software, with powerfully simple RIP production tools, for managing all your print and cut output.
- HARLEQUIN RIP dual core engine and 64-bit native processing for enhanced speed and file handling.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface allows you to quickly add jobs to the print queue.
- Add cut lines directly in the RIP— change vector data into cut line data.
- Integrated spot color libraries include Pantone and Roland DG Color libraries.
- A variety of profiles designed for different types of application, enable high-quality print output without difficult settings.
- Intuitive tiling, cropping, nesting and other features that have made VersaWorks the world’s favorite software RIP.