The Flagship Large 3D Printer
The Massivit 1800 Flagship 3D Printer is the first of its kind to produce super-size, crowd-stopping signage, displays, and props for visual communication. Offering unprecedented printing speed, it is designed to enable business growth through scalability of printing heads and versatile printing materials.
The Massivit 1800 is a big act to follow. It’s fast, it’s productive and, ultimately more profitable. Discover for yourself!
Massivit 1800 employs ground-breaking Gel Dispensing Printing technology to deliver incredible productivity, awesome results and massive profitability. It’s one big act to follow.
Add a profitable new dimension to your business
Win new business, retain existing clients and distinguish your firm by making super-size 3D displays, prototypes and end-use parts a profitable part of your service offering.
More printing power for your money
With its remarkable speed and cost- effectiveness, the Massivit 1800 adds a profitable dimension to any business.
Produce complex, super-size displays with minimal parts. For quicker, cost – effective assembly.
- Turnaround more jobs in less time
- Build up rate of up to 35cm / 14in per hour
Dual-object printing (optional)
Can print 2 different objects in parallel
Easy to operate
- Easy to operate software
- Printer control from touchscreen
- Vacuum print table with printing liner for easy handling of objects.
Leaner, lighter, greener
- Hollow lightweight products minimize cost of transportation and handling
- Minimal waste additive process
- No support structures required, eliminates post-printing clean-up
- Low energy consumption LED UV curing
Speed-powered by GDP technology
Massivit’s patented Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) technology enables objects to be 3D printed at remarkable size, speed, versatility and ease. GDP is a delicate balance of movement speed, curing speed, unique material properties, and smart support algorithms, enabling the printing of super-sized objects at super-fast speeds.
One machine. Limitless creative opportunities
Start producing creative 3D displays for advertising, promotions, high-level marketing and entertainment
- Unique product launches
- Decoration that calls for selfies and interaction
- Special exhibition displays
- Amazing point of purchase displays that matter
- Entertaining, stand-out centerpieces for events
|Productivity (z-axis)||Up to 35cm/hr | 13.7in/hr|
|Printing material||Dimengel – Massivit proprietary photo polymeric printing material white shade pails of 19kg | 41.8lb|
|Workflow & software||
|Operating environment||Temperature: 16° to 30°C | 60.8° to 86°F|