With the powerful combination of VUTEk GS series high image quality, LED technology and the EFI VUTEk GSLXr 3M™ SuperFlex UV Ink, the EFI VUTEk GS3250LXr Pro LED roll-to-roll printer meets specific requirements for the production of fleet and vehicle graphics. Plus, this “greener” print solution can reduce operating costs with less power consumption, lower hard costs and less waste.
SuperFlex Your Business With LED Roll-to-Roll Printing
- Produce fleet and vehicle graphics at 1,200 square feet (111 square meters) per hour in 600 dpi, grayscale and heavy smoothing mode
- Print on a range of flexible substrates with fewer process steps
- Produce high-margin, closely viewed graphics with six colors and true variable-drop grayscale print capability
- Increase up time and productivity with LED’s instant on/off and less maintenance
- Drive down operating costs with decreased power consumption and lower hard costs with LED
- Extend the range of supported substrates with innovative LED technology
- Reduce waste with consistent color output and simple operation
- Satisfy customer requests for a greener print solution
- Receive audit information on every print job with bi-directional communication between the Fiery® XF RIP and VUTEk system.
- Optimize business processes with seamless printer integration to EFI Web-to-Print and MIS solutions with native JDF connectivity.
Features & Specifications
The EFI™ VUTEk® GS3250LXr Pro LED roll-to-roll printer meets secific requirements for the production of fleet and vehicle graphics with true grayscale print capability, high image quality, EFI VUTEk GSLXr 3M™ SuperFlex UV Ink and the power of LED.
- Multiple-roll capability up to two 60 inch rolls.
- Double-sided printing capability with simple and accurate registration.
- Bi-directional communication between the Fiery® XF RIP and VUTEk system.
- Seamless printer integration to EFI Web-to-Print and MIS solutions with native JDF connectivity.
- Six colors and true 600 dpi (24pL) or 1000 dpi (12 pL) resolution.
- Prints on flexible substrates up to 126.5 inches (3.2 meters) wide.