RE-PRINT THE RULES OF THE GAME
The Massivit 1800 is a big act to follow. It’s fast, it’s productive and, ultimately more profitable. Discover for yourself!
Massivit 1800 employs ground-breaking Gel Dispensing Printing technology to deliver incredible productivity, awesome results and massive profitability. It’s one big act to follow.
Add a profitable new dimension to your business
Win new business, retain existing clients and distinguish your firm by making super-size 3D displays, prototypes and end-use parts a profitable part of your service offering.
More printing power for your money
With its remarkable speed and cost- effectiveness, the Massivit 1800 adds a profitable dimension to any business.
Produce complex, super-size displays with minimal parts. For quicker, cost – effective assembly.
- Turnaround more jobs in less time
- Build up rate of up to 35cm / 14in per hour
Dual-object printing (optional)
Can print 2 different objects in parallel
Easy to operate
- Easy to operate software
- Printer control from touchscreen
- Vacuum print table with printing liner for easy handling of objects.
Leaner, lighter, greener
- Hollow lightweight products minimize cost of transportation and handling
- Minimal waste additive process
- No support structures required, eliminates post-printing clean-up
- Low energy consumption LED UV curing
Speed-powered by GDP technology
Massivit’s patented Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) technology enables objects to be 3D printed at remarkable size, speed, versatility and ease. GDP is a delicate balance of movement speed, curing speed, unique material properties, and smart support algorithms, enabling the printing of super-sized objects at super-fast speeds.
One machine. Limitless creative opportunities
Start producing creative 3D displays for advertising, promotions, high-level marketing and entertainment
- Unique product launches
- Decoration that calls for selfies and interaction
- Special exhibition displays
- Amazing point of purchase displays that matter
- Entertaining, stand-out centerpieces for events
|Productivity (z-axis)||Up to 35cm/hr | 13.7in/hr|
|Printing material||Dimengel – Massivit proprietary photo polymeric printing material white shade pails of 19kg | 41.8lb|
|Workflow & software||
|Operating environment||Temperature: 16° to 30°C | 60.8° to 86°F|